CyanogenMod 13, according to Android 6.zero Marshmallow, first arrived in November 2015. It was once quickly switched to Android 6.zero.1, and persisted to be the principle department of CyanogenMod till model 14.1 was once launched 12 months later. After the CyanogenMod neighborhood re-organized into LineageOS, the distribution was once renamed to LineageOS 13.
At this level, lots of the units that had LineageOS 13 have both been up to date to v14.1, or dropped totally (generally because of inactive maintainers). Consistent with a up to date devote, the Lineage construct server has got rid of all LineageOS 13 goals, indicating that the Marshmallow department of LineageOS has been discontinued.
Here’s the record of units that have been nonetheless on v13:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.zero / Tab 2 10.1 GSM (espresso3g)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.zero / Tab 2 10.1 Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi + IR (espressowifi)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A GT-I9506 (ks01lte)
- Google Nexus 10 (manta)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Professional eight.four (mondrianwifi)
- Nvidia Defend Transportable (roth)
- GSM Google Galaxy Nexus (maguro)
- Verizon Google Galaxy Nexus LTE (toro)
- Dash Google Galaxy Nexus LTE (toroplus)
All of those units are beautiful previous at this level, however they nonetheless maintained a small set up base. As an example, the Nexus 10 is ranked at #66 at the LineageOS stats web page, and the GSM Galaxy Nexus is ranked at #87.
Goodbye LineageOS 13, you had a just right run.