Multi-window is a really perfect helpful function which lets you open and use two Android apps on the identical time. It’s nice for multi-tasking and when you’ve got a telephone with a bigger show you will have to no doubt give it a move. Then again, earlier than anything else you will have to be sure your telephone is working Android Nougat.
So how are you able to employ this at hand multi-window function to your Android tool? Proceed studying beneath to determine:
1) The use of multi-window if you have an app open
Good enough, so let say you have already got Chrome open to your tool and you want fast get right of entry to in your Gmail account. How do you open the second one app?
- Lengthy-press the sq. button (contemporary apps) button to convey up the listing of apps which are already working within the reminiscence.
- Lengthy faucet Gmail and position within the secondary app house (decrease a part of the display).
2) The use of multi-window at once from the house display
Within the case you don’t have an app open, right here’s how you utilize the multi-window software.
- Faucet the sq. button (contemporary apps)
- Faucet and drag probably the most apps to the highest of your display
- Make a selection the second one app you need to open
- Lengthy press on it to fill the second one a part of the display
Notice: Multi-window works in panorama mode too:
Caution: Some apps show the message “the app does no longer strengthen cut up display” (for instance, Instagram) so that you gained’t be capable of use them on the identical time with any other app.
To go back to complete display mode, lengthy faucet at the sq. button (which has been changed with two small rectangles).